Why do you need a cardiologist in Chennai?
The human heart is an essential part of the body. It is where life literally starts and ends. This is with the circulation of blood through arteries connecting each part of the physique. The heart indirectly supplies nutrients, much-required Oxygen, and helps in removing carbon dioxide. Hence it is very necessary to properly take care of a heart’s functioning. First, it would be extremely helpful if you properly understand the various functions of a heart.
- Blood is circulated from the heart to the different parts of the body.
- Nutrients are provided to all cells of the body.
- A heart keeps contracting and relaxing to maintain a healthy body.
Problems that arise in the heart
Heart problems also known as cardiovascular diseases can be described as conditions that involve narrowed or blocked blood vessels. These can lead to a heart attack, chest pain (angina) or stroke. Other conditions, such as those that affect your heart’s muscle, valves or rhythm, also are forms of heart disease. Sudden dizziness, loss of breath and heartaches are common symptoms.
What causes heart diseases?
There are several factors for this, and it would be difficult to list all in a single post. But the most common causes are diabetes, obesity, lack of exercise, unhealthy eating habits, high cholesterol, and at times even genetical issues. For example, if anyone in the family suffers from Asthma, wheezing or related ailments, then the person will be more prone to heart-related problems.
These are serious issues and must not be regarded as simple as a common cold or body ache. The best solution will be to consult an experienced cardiologist in Chennai such as Dr. K. Thiyagarajan. He has 10+ years of experience and is also a qualified Diabetologist. Dr. Thiyagarajan helps by,
- Conducting a physical examination
- Conducting tests such as blood tests, electrocardiogram (ECG), exercise stress test, and conducting imaging studies of the heart
- Analysing test results to diagnose a medical condition that you may have
- Prescribing the best treatment for your health conditions
- Suggesting lifestyle changes, such as modifications in diet, keeping a healthy weight, managing stress, and performing regular physical activity
More can be discussed over direct discussion or a personal consultation. Contact us by visiting our clinic or giving us a call whenever needed.