Are you looking for a Gynecologist in Chennai?
It may be sensitive topic in the society but that is owing to the lack of awareness about female health issues and their significance in the overall lifecycle. Women face a lot of issues that can become worse if adequate medical attention is not received in due time. Did you know that significant diseases affect women all the way from puberty, breast development, pregnancy, and menopause? For these and many more related issues, it is highly recommended to visit an experienced gynecologist such as Dr. Kavitha of Bharath Clinic in Chennai. She has 10+ years of experience of specializing in women related issues. Dr. Kabitha is also highly qualified in diagnosing and treating issues related to the female reproductive tract. This includes the uterus, fallopian tubes, ovaries, and breasts.
The treatments that Dr. Kavitha of Bharath Clinic of Chennai provides, include,
- Birth Control: Patients are advised about birth control and the necessity to prevent various sexually transmitted diseases.
- Preventive Care: Counselling is given on maintaining a healthy lifestyle during puberty, pregnancy and old age.
- Clinical Breast Examination: In addition to examination for specific cases, regular checkups can be scheduled with Bharath Clinic.
- Pelvic Examination: There could be abnormal discharges such as blood during non-menstrual days. Also, women may notice lumps and swellings in their private areas. But there is no need to panic. Dr. Kavitha will identify red flags with regular pelvic examinations.
- Vaccinations: Annual vaccinations are provided to reduce risk of cancer diseases such as such as cervical, vulvar, oral, vaginal, and anal.
- Conception: Necessary supplements such as vitamins, minerals and other nutrients are essential for a healthy growth of a baby.
As a woman, you are advised to visit Dr. Kavitha at Bharath Clinic for a periodical or annual checkup. Other assessments she provides include mammography, colonoscopy, blood pressure monitoring, immunizations, and advice about calcium and folic acid intake. Book a consultation now through direct visit, phone and/or email.